In 1998 Dr. Paulo Malo successfully treated the first patient with the All-on-4® treatment concept. Since then hundreds of thousands of patients have been treated with this concept using Nobel Biocare implants. The All-on-4® treatment concept is the best solution for full-arch treatment using tilted implants.
WHAT IS IT?
The All-on-4® treatment concept is a cost-efficient, graftless solution that provides patients with a fixed full-arch prosthesis on the day of surgery when they either have no teeth, or their remaining teeth are not fixable.
- Full-arch with only four implants
Two straight anterior implants and two implants tilted up to 45º in the posterior
- Immediate Function (fixed provisional bridge)
For patients meeting the criteria for immediate loading of implants
- Graftless procedure
Bone grafting is avoided by tilting the posterior implants, utilizing available bone
WHO IS IT FOR?
Almost anyone who either has no teeth on one or both jaws or has teeth that will soon need to be extracted can have this treatment performed. A thorough evaluation by our doctors will be necessary to make a final determination if you are a candidate.
HOW DO WE DO THIS?
There will be 3 visits needed to achieve the All-on-4® treatment
- The first visit will be a consultation where we will thoroughly review your medical history and will include an examination to evaluate your facial structure and anatomy, as well as determine your current dental status.
- The second visit will include a CT scan of your jawbones, which will give us a 3-dimensional view in order to properly plan the surgery using computer simulation. We will also take models of your teeth/jaws which will aid in planning.
- The third visit is the surgery itself, where you will have the procedure performed under anesthesia. It is usually 2-3 hours per jaw.