MEET ORAL SURGEON NICHOLAS B. HILL, DDS
- College Degree: B.S Animal and Veterinary Science, West Virginia University
- Dental Doctorate Degree: West Virginia University, DDS
- General Practice Residency: West Virginia University
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship: John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth TX
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia PA
- Attending: Capital Health System, Trenton NJ (former 2013-2015)
- Attending: Augusta Health, Fisherville VA (currently)
We are pleased to announce the addition of our new associate, Nicholas B. Hill, DDS. Dr. Hill is a comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is passionate about providing patients with outstanding care. He has extensive experience in dentoalveolar procedures, placement of dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, bone reconstruction/grafting, orthognathic corrective jaw surgery and facial trauma. Dr. Hill is dedicated to his clients comfort and to achieving long lasting solutions pertaining to their overall oral health and wellbeing.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Virginia Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Dr. Hill lives in Crozet Virginia with his wife Dr. Anna Irwin
- David Hill (father)
- Dremea Hill (mother)
- David Lee Hill , Jr, DDS – (brother) Oral and maxillofacial surgeon
Interests & Hobbies:
Dr. Hill enjoys cooking, traveling and reading with his wife Anna. He is an avid outdoorsman who loves nothing more than to be in his tree stand in pursuit after big whitetail deer or offshore saltwater fishing with his dad and brother. He enjoys playing the drums and bass guitar and is an enthusiastic West Virginia University Mountaineer fan. He now cheers for the UVA Cavilers!
Our model is to give our patients exceptional office based care by providing a variety of surgical treatments as well as providing alternative cost effective treatment options that patients can understand. The majority of our procedures can be done in an office based/outpatient anesthesia. This niche allows us to deliver an anxious and pain free surgery to you and your loved ones. Our surgical team continues to evolve, staying as up to date, so that we may fortify our position to deliver efficacious and the safest healthcare. Thank you for allowing us to take care of you.