MEET ORAL SURGEON NICHOLAS B. HILL, DDS
- College Degree: B.S Animal and Veterinary Science, West Virginia University (1999-2002)
- Dental Doctorate Degree: West Virginia University, DDS (2003-2007)
- General Practice Residency: West Virginia University (2007-2008)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Internship: John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth TX (2008-2009)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia PA (2009-2013)
- Bala Institue of Oral Surgery, Bala Cynwyd, PA (2013-2015)
- Assistant Chair Oral Surgery Capital Health System, Trenton NJ (2013-2015)
- Associate Professor Department of Dentistry University of Virginia (Current)
- Attending: Augusta Health, Fisherville VA (currently)
Dr. Hill has now been with us for three years. Dr. Hill is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a comprehensive oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is passionate about providing patients with outstanding care. He has extensive experience in dentoalveolar procedures, placement of dental implants, wisdom teeth removal, bone reconstruction/grafting, orthognathic corrective jaw surgery and facial trauma. Dr. Hill is dedicated to his clients’ comfort and to achieving long-lasting solutions pertaining to their overall oral health and well being.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Virginia Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association/Virginia Dental Association
- American Organization of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- North Eastern Regional Board Dental Certification
- Spear Education
- Dr. Hill lives in Charlottesville Virginia with his wife Dr. Anna Irwin, son Julian Francis, and expecting a new child in the fall.
- David Hill (father)
- Dremea Hill (mother)
- David Lee Hill, Jr, DDS – (brother) Oral and maxillofacial surgeon
Interests & Hobbies:
Dr. Hill enjoys cooking, traveling and reading with his wife Anna. He is an avid outdoorsman who loves nothing more than to be in his tree stand in pursuit after big whitetail deer or offshore saltwater fishing with his dad and brother. He enjoys playing the drums and bass guitar and is an enthusiastic West Virginia University Mountaineer fan.
Our model is to give our patients exceptional office-based care by providing a variety of surgical treatments as well as providing alternative cost-effective treatment options that patients can understand. The majority of our procedures can be done in an office-based/outpatient anesthesia. This niche allows us to deliver an anxious and pain-free surgery to you and your loved ones. Our surgical team continues to evolve, staying as up to date, so that we may fortify our position to deliver efficacious and the safest healthcare. Thank you for allowing us to take care of you.